March 21, 2013

Book Cover Battle #38

This section or meme is call Book Cover Battle, the first time I saw it was at Books Passion for Life as UK vs US  and  Bookaholics book club as UK vs The World but because I don´t live in the UK, I can´t name it that way, so for now is Book Cover Battle .

This week book cover battle is

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Click on the image to go to Goodreads
US                                                      UK

Spanish                                                     Spanish (re-edition)

Serbian                                                     Greek


German                                                     Swedish

Portuguese                                        


My favorites are the US cover and the German cover.

What do you think? Which is your favorite? 

6 comments:

  1. My favorite is the US cover too!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with this one I like the UK cover best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The American one!!

    Love the islandish photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The US cover is pretty, but the other covers in the series are better. I think my favorites would have to be the German and the Serbian covers. Different, and that is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav is the serbian - so gorgeous! But, I love the US one, too, and I like the Swedish & the 1st Spanish, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Potuguese, German, and Serbian covers best.

    The Serbian one is so different and pretty.

    ReplyDelete