March 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (66): The Rising


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong 
Release date: April 2nd 2013
Read first chapters here
Things are getting desperate for Maya and her friends. Hunted by the powerful St. Clouds and now a rival Cabal as well, they're quickly running out of places to hide. And with the whole world thinking they died in a helicopter crash, it's not like they can just go to the authorities for help.

All they have is the name and number of someone who might be able to give them a few answers. Answers to why they're so valuable, and why their supernatural powers are getting more and more out of control.

But Maya is unprepared for the truths that await her. And now, like it or not, she'll have to face down some demons from her past if she ever hopes to move on with her life. Because Maya can't keep running forever.

Old secrets are revealed and unexpected characters make a surprising return in this stunning conclusion to Kelley Armstrong's New York Times bestselling Darkness Rising trilogy.

Book trailer


Why I'm Waiting?
I love this series! and I can´t wait to read about Derek and Chloe (main characters of Darkest Powers Trilogy). I ´ve missed them.

What book are you waiting this week?

Leave your WOW links.

8 comments:

  1. I still haven't read anything from this author but I've heard amazing things about her series.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to start this series!! I've been seeing it a lot lately so that must be a sign that I must start it soon right?! Any way thanks for sharing. :)

    See what I picked this week at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot about this series but I have not read the first book yet. Hopefully soon though =)

    Here is mine: http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-breaking-wrong.html

    Old follower.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popular pick today! Soooo look forward to this one too! Can't wait to see Maya and gang meet Chloe and crew!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick. I really enjoyed the first one in this series, but I haven't read the second one though. Hopefully soon. Thanks for stopping by.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard of Darkness Rising, but didn't follow it. Now part three is coming already, huh? Well, hope you enjoy that read when it comes. =)
    Thanks for stepping by my WoW post. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SUPER excited about this release!!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of both Darkest Powers and Darkness Rising trilogies. I'm sad that she only does three, but I'm hoping that Chloe and the gang make and appearance in this one; or that she does another "spin-off" and all three of those books will have Chloe and her gang with Maya and hers figuring everything out.

    ReplyDelete