April 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (70): This Girl

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The book I´m waiting this week is

This Girl: A Novel (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Release date (ebook): April 30th 2013
Release date (paperback): August 13th 2013 
There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.

Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache. Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything there is to know about her husband, even though Will makes it clear he prefers to keep the painful memories of the past where they belong. Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met.

In This Girl, Will tells the story of their complicated relationship from his point of view. Their future rests on how well they deal with the past in this final installment of the beloved Slammed series.

Why I'm Waiting?
I loved Slammed and Point of Retreat, and I can´t wait to read Will´s POV!!

What book are you waiting this week?
Leave your WOW links.

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to read this series think you and WOW for bringing to my attention=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Will!!! <3 I hope this will be good!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  3. *GASP* WHAT? A SYNOPSIS IS ALREADY OUT? AND A COVER? I am NOT happy about the cover... I hoped it will follow the same cover style as the first two.. other than that.. the synopsis is making me swoon. WILL WILL WILLLLLL <3

    AWESOME PICK!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Will! I'm not huge on books retold from another's pov (except I would love Midnight Sun to be finished) but I may have to check this one out! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so excited for this! Loved Point of Retreat in Will's POV, so I can't wait to read his side of Slammed :D
    Though I'm not a fan of the cover...it doesn't go with the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read either of the first 2 books. When I saw the cover, I wouldn't have thought that it went with that other series but that's no matter! I really need to read this series, I think. I have heard so many wonderful things about it!

    ReplyDelete