April 21, 2015

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors
(in no particular order)
Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice, Emma and Sense and Sensibility are in my all time favorites classics, I love this books, especially Pride and Prejudice. At one time I was so obsessed with it that I also bought the tv series (Colin Flirt) and the movies to add to my collection. 


J.K. Rowling : I love the Harry Potter series! is one of my all time favorites, but so far I´ve only read this series written by her.

 Kelley Armstrong: She´s one of my auto-buy authors, I just love her books and so far I´ve read Women of the Otherworld series plus novellas and short stories but not all of them (Adult), The Darkest Powers trilogy and short stories (YA), The Darkess Rising trilogy and short stories (YA) and Sea of Shadows from her new-ish YA trilogy. 
I also own Omens from her new-ish adult series but I haven´t read it yet.


Richelle Mead: I love Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series, but I have yet to read her adult series.


Melina Marchetta: I love her contemporary books and Jellicoe Road is on of my all time favorites. I also own the first two ebooks of her fantasy trilogy but I haven´t read it yet.

Rae Carson : I love her Fire and Thorns trilogy and can´t wait to read more of her books.


Stephanie Perkins : I still need to read Isla and HEA, but I LOVE her first two books, it has such memorable characters. 


Julie Kagawa: I love her books! so far I ve read The Iron Fey series and short stories, two books from the Call of the Forgotten trilogy and I LOVE The Immortal Rules trilogy!

Sherrilyn Kenyon: I love her Adult Dark-Hunterverse books, I own almost all of them and the first five books of the Chronicles of Nick series (YA), that are from the same universe.

J.R. Ward: I love her Black Dagger Brotherhood series and can´t wait to read her new series - Black Dagger Legacy, that takes place in the same universe.


What are your ALL TIME Favorite Authors?
Leave me your links!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot Richelle Mead! I love JR Ward and Kelley Armstrong. I just bought Rae Carson's Fire and thorns series and I can't wait to start reading it. I would have added JK Rowling, but I did YA only. She's technically not YA (but she's actually much more than any genre). Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Kagawa is becoming a favorite of mine as well. Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yes JKR! Obviously she made my list too this week haha. I've only read one trilogy by Kelley Armstrong but I loved it and the rest of her books are on my tbr shelf. I've only read one book by Richelle Mead but all of her other books are on my tbr shelf too. I still need to read Ward, Carson, Kagawa and Marchetta but they're all on the reading list too XD Awesome picks^^

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooh very nice!! Kelley, Richelle, and Julie made my list as well! Love those three! And naturally Rowling! I've said on my blog before that you can pretty much always count Rowling in my Top Ten posts. Even if I happen to forget to put her in the 10 or Harry. It's like an unspoken agreement with me and these posts! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many great authors on here. J.K. Rowling made my list too.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list of authors!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/top-ten-all-time-favorite-authors.html

    ReplyDelete