November 23, 2015

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
 
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson (4/5 stars)
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (4.5/5 stars)
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (4/5 stars)

I only read three of the five books that I planned to read for the Anti Bullying Week Readathon, so this week I´m going to read Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson because it had been on my bookshelf for a while. And after I want to read something light and funny, so that´s why I pick I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella.

What I´m going to read next?
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to one book by S Kinsella and enjoyed it. You will indeed need something light after
    reading books dealing with bullying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're working hard at polishing off some of the old releases on your shelves! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are enjoying your books and your reading week.

    I haven't read any of these, though.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete