April 26, 2016

Top 5 Bookworm Delights

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish

Top 5 Bookworm Delights
(in no particular order)

Perusing books: Either online or in a bookstore I really enjoy discovering new books (to me).

To share my love for books with my daughters: My older daughter (middle schooler) had been reading for fun since 2012 and so far she had read 140 books and my younger daughter (elementary schooler) likes to read too, she loves Judy Moody books.

When I give a book as a gift and that person actually read it: This past Christmas I gave Percy Jackson and the lighting thief to my niece, and shortly after she told me that she really like it and that it was so different from the movie.

Talking with someone who likes to read the same books I do/likes the same genre: I like to talk with my sister-in-law about books (she´s the one that sort of reintroduce me to reading books for fun), and I also talk about books with my daughter and niece; it´s nice to talk face-to-face with someone about my love for books.

Rereading favorite parts of a book I loved or skip read an old time favorite: This is something I do between books or when I´m on a reading slump.

What are your bookworm delights?
Leave me your link in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these. I love reading books with my kids and talking about them together. I also love talking about books with other adults. :)

    Rereading is one of my favorite things to do. I have an ongoing list of books to reread.

    Dena @ Batch of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh great picks!! Love all these as well!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, to all, Adriana! But oh how I wish my daughter would share my love for YA right now. Oh well. Hopefully when she's a little bit older.

    ReplyDelete