August 9, 2016

Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books I Just HAD To Buy... But Are Still Sitting On My Bookshelf
(in no particular order)

This is my top 10 of physical books that I had to buy....
 Infinity, Invincible and Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I own book 1 to book 6 of the Chronicles of Nick series and I still haven´t read them.

Summer trilogy by Jenny Han
I own the trilogy and I hope to read The Summer I Turned Pretty soonish.

The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
I own the three books odf the trilogy and I still haven´t read them.

I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bones but I haven´t had time to read it´s sequels.

City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare 
City of Lost Souls had been sitting on my bookshelf since 2012 and I though that I would read it nearer to the release date of the final book, and I finally bought City of Heavenly Fire but I still haven´t read them.

I Hunt Killers and Game by Barry Lyga
I bought it because I read several good reviews about it and I liked the creepy cover of I hunt killers.

Opal, Origin and Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I plan to read them back to back.

Shade, Shift and Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
I bought them on 2012, when the last book of the trilogy was released, with this pretty covers....but I still haven´t read them.

I own book 1 to book 8 of the Charley Davidson series and I still haven´t read them.....maybe this year I´ll read at least book 1.

Hard Bitten, Drink Deep and Biting Cold by Chloe Neill
I own book 1 to book 10 of the Chicagoland Vampires series and I´ve only read the first three books of the series.

What books did you just have to buy, but you haven´t read yet?
and
Which book do you recommend me to read first?
Leave me your links!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I highly recommend the rest of the Lux books, the Charley Davidson series, and of course more Chicagoland Vampires! Let's just say you'll be glad to read Hard Bitten and Drink Deep back to back! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you need to read Charley! They're so good, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete