September 6, 2016

Top Ten favorite TV shows of all time

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created bThe Broke and the Bookish.


I´m only mentioning TV shows that have ended and that I saw all the seasons, because there are series that I loved at some time but along the line I drop the series such is the case as Grey´s Anatomy, House M.D., law and order SVU, Heroes, Lost etc.

Top Ten favorite TV shows of all time
(in no particular order)

Friends: is like comfort food for me, is one of the TV shows that I don´t get tired of watching over and over again.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I was obsessed with this TV show for almost all its duration and I even follow some of the characters in their spin-off series.

Smallville: I was in love with Tom Welling, and the Tv show was one of my favorites of that time.

The X-Files: I used to see this series with my brother, we were obsessed with it.

Alias: This is another show that I used to see with my brother.

Roswell: I loved this series so much!

Ally McBeal: Another series that I loved! It was really funny.

Candy Candy: This anime is my childhood....it´s my favorite anime of all time. I saw it on open TV on my country and they rerun it constantly during my chilhood.

The Nanny: I almost forgot about this series. It was really funny and I loved it.

And for the number 10:  I don´t remember if I saw all the seasons but I loved Will and Grace and Frasier.

Wha are you favorite TV shows of all time?
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. I loved Alias, kinda wish that show was still on. She was so badass lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved many of these as well. Buffy will always be my all-time favorite TV show - I don't think anything can ever surpass it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiice! Adored Buffy and Roswell! I remember in the 6th season of Buffy and Roswell's last season, the shows switched networks or something and I totally missed the last 3-4 episodes each!! Talk about devastating!! It wasn't until I bought Roswell season 3 that I got to see the ending...talk about emotionally scarring!! And I didn't even know Buffy had a season 7 until I caught it on FX! More scars!! Ahh! But at least I did see them. And now own them, so this kind of travesty can never be repeated with them again! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love Friends!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/06/top-ten-tuesday-73/

    ReplyDelete