May 21, 2018

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Date.
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or just finished reading.

Click on the image to look description in Goodreads.

Finished reading
Rituals (Cainsville #5) by Kelley Armstrong (5/5 stars)
Magic Binds (Kate Daniels #9) by Ilona Andrews (5/5 stars)

Currently reading
White Hot (Hidden Legacy #2) by Ilona Andrews

What I´m going to read next?
I´m re-reading Sea of Shadows because I planning to continue with the trilogy.
Empire of Night (Age of Legends #2) by Kelley Armstrong 

What are you reading today?
Leave me your links!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh Ilona Andrews and Kelley Armstrong- urban fantasy goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I pretty much love everything Kelley writes! Hope you enjoy these picks of her and of course your Illona Andrews books!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're on a Kelley Armstrong kick at the moment, and it looks like you're enjoying them, too!

    Happy reading, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Empire of Night. I loved the first book. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete